Each year the BCAMT offers up to $8000 in grant funds to its membership. The funds must be used to further mathematics education in BC. These initiatives must meet the Goals and Objectives of the BCAMT. These funds are not meant for individual professional development.
The BCAMT values the sharing of ideas and requires that successful applicants submit a short report detailing their initiatives and results for Vector and a summary with its highlights for the newsletter.
Requirements for application (due by November 8, 2018):
- Fill out: 2017 2018 Grant Application Form
- A rationale for the funding request (max. 1 page)
- The goals of your initiative (SMART goals: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely)
- details of your initiative including estimated number of teachers or students affected (breadth of impact) as well as likelihood of success (depth or duration of impact) (max. of 1 page)
- a detailed budget. (List expenses, other funding, etc.)